"Bang Bang Match Co., Ltd." (hereinafter referred to as "Company") regards the personal information of users as important. The Company complies with the personal information protection regulations related to personal information such as information communication network use promotion and information protection law, telecommunication business law, telecommunication confidentiality protection law, and personal information protection guidelines established by the Korea Communications Commission.
1. Personal information items to collect
The company collects essential information for the initial membership registration, smooth customer consultation and other services. We also collect selections to provide customized services and various services provided by the company.
a. Collection item
- Required items: Date of birth, gender, SNS account and email, information, photos, residence
- Optional items: Information on the profile, salary, and self introduction are collected when the information subject agrees to the collection.
- Additional information may be gathered if necessary to collect and provide various information through additional services and surveys, if the subject consents to the collection.
b. The following information may be automatically generated and collected during the process of using the service or the process of providing the service.
Service history, access log (visit date and time), cookie, device unique identification number (device ID or IMEI), connection IP address information,
1-1. How to collect personal information
Collection through membership, written form, fax, telephone, service use, feedback page and email, event application page, collection through creation information collection tool,
1-2. The Company does not collect sensitive personal information (such as race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, hometown and homeland, political orientation and criminal records, health status and sex life) that may be of concern to the user's basic human rights violations.
2. Purposes of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes. All information provided by the user will not be used for purposes other than those required for the following purposes and will be subject to prior agreement if the purpose of use is changed.
2-1. Provide basic functions of "Harvey"
To provide basic functional services such as matching, message, etc.
2-2. Member identification and membership management
Identification and identification, prevention of fraudulent use of fraudulent members, prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of signing up, complaint handling, etc.
2-3. Use in marketing and advertising
Provide information delivery and customized services according to the development of new services and event events, provide service according to demographic characteristics, display advertisement, check access frequency, or use statistics of members
2-4 Service Notices and Notices
Transmitting information that the member believes to be important, such as important changes, improvements, etc.
3. Retention and use period of personal information
The Company will retain and use the personal information of the user for the period of providing the service from the date the member joins the application for subscription. If you withdraw your consent to the collection and use of your personal information, we will destroy the personal information without delay if the purpose of collection and use is accomplished or the period of use and retention ends.
In this case, the personal information will not be viewed or used for any purpose. However, the following information will be kept for the specified period for the following reasons.
● Preservation items: Nickname, sex, date of birth, residence, photo
● Conservation ground: Prevention of confusion of use of service, cooperating with investigation of illegal users
● Retention period: 1 year
● When it is necessary to preserve in accordance with the provisions of related laws and regulations, the Company keeps the member information for a certain period as stipulated by related laws and regulations as follows.
● Preservation items: service use history, access log, connection IP information
● Conservation grounds: Communication Confidentiality Protection Act
● Shelf life: 3 months
● Record of display / advertisement: 6 months (Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce etc.)
● Records on withdrawal of contract or subscription: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc.)
● Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
● Record of complaints or disputes of consumers: 3 years (Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce etc.)
4. Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is accomplished, the Company will destroy the information without delay.
5. Providing personal information
The Company shall use the personal information of the users within the scope of the "purpose of collecting and using the personal information" and shall not use the personal information of the user beyond the scope without prior consent of the user or in principle We will also not disclose your personal information to third parties or companies or organizations without your consent, provided that we may use and provide personal information with caution in the following cases:
• Users agree to release in advance
• If it is extremely difficult to obtain normal consent for economic / technical reasons as personal information necessary for the implementation of the contract on the provision of services
• If there is a request by the investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed by laws and ordinances for the purposes of investigation,
• When operating a new service provided by the company,
• Providing advertisers, partners or research organizations in a form that can not identify specific individuals for statistical writing, academic research or market research.
• Requests in accordance with procedures established by other relevant laws and regulations
However, in exceptional cases, when information is provided by the related laws or by the request of the investigation agency, it is notified to the party in principle. It may not be necessary due to legal grounds. We will do our utmost to prevent information from being used indiscriminately against the original purpose of collection and use.
6. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
Cookies and other purposes
Provide targeted marketing and personalized service through analyzing the frequency of access to members and non-members, time of visit, and grasping the user's tastes and areas of interest, tracking traces, participating in various events, and checking the number of visits. . As a result, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
How to decline cookie settings
Example: To decline cookie settings, you can either allow all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser.
Setup Method Example (for Internet Explorer): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy at the top of your web browser
However, if you refuse to install cookies, you may have difficulty using some services that require login.
7. Link Site
8. Technical and administrative protection measures of personal information
The Company takes the following technical and administrative measures to ensure the safety of personal information in order to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
8-1. Encrypt your personal information
Your personal information is protected by a password, and important data is protected by separate security features such as encrypting the file and transmission data, or using the file lock function.
8-2. Technical measures against hacking
To prevent personal information from being leaked or compromised by hacking or computer viruses, the company installs the system in an area controlled from outside, and installs an intrusion detection system and intrusion detection system to monitor the system 24 hours a day.
8-3. Limit access to personal information processing systems
The Company establishes standards for granting, modifying, and revoking access to database systems that are systematically organized to process personal information, establishes rules for how to generate passwords and change cycles, and controls access to other personal information We are working on the necessary measures.
8-4. Personal information handling staff training
Personal Information Handling Employees are minimized by limiting them to personnel, regularly educating them about acquiring new security technologies and protecting personal information, and administering access privileges by assigning separate passwords.
8-5. Manage your personal ID and password
As a rule, the ID and password used by the user are for use by the user only. The Company is not responsible for the problems caused by leakage of personal information such as ID, password, e-mail, etc. due to personal carelessness of user and for what happens due to the risk of basic Internet. Please be very careful to prevent personal information from being leaked when you log in.
9. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
Users and legal representatives can view or modify the personal information registered by themselves or their children under the age of 14 at any time. If they do not consent to the processing of personal information of the company, they refuse to accept or cancel the membership You can. However, in such cases, it may be difficult to use some or all of the services.
To change the personal information of a user or a child under the age of 14 or modify it, please click the "Leave membership" button to cancel the membership (or modify the membership information) Is possible.
Or by contacting the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or e-mail.
If the user requests correction of errors in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until we have completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the result of the correction.
The Company will treat personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as described in "3. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information" and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for other purposes.
If the user leaves the service, all usage information such as photos registered in this service will be deleted and we will not take any responsibility. Therefore, the user must confirm himself / herself about the photos posted by him / herself before withdrawal, and if necessary, after using the preservation procedures such as photographs, comments, etc.
10. Civil Service on Personal Information
In order to protect customer's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information,
You can report all personal information related complaints that occur when you use the company's services as the person in charge of personal information management. The company will respond promptly to the users' complaints.
• Personal information manager and person in charge
• Name: Song Hyosung
• Tel: 050-7724-4138
If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
• The Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (1336)
• Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (02-580-0533 ~ 4)
• Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors' Office (02-3480-3600)
• Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency (02-392-0330)
11. Additional Provisions
Copyright © BangBang. All rights reserved.