Terms of Service
Article 1 [Purpose
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by all information, text, images and other materials uploaded and displayed by the user and access to all services provided by Bang Bang ("Service") provided by Bang Bang Match (Hereinafter referred to as "Members") and the right to use the Services, obligations and responsibilities, and other necessary matters.
Article 2 Publication, validity, amendment of the terms
1. The Company publishes these Terms and Conditions on the main page of the Service.
2. The Company may change these Terms and Conditions to the extent not inconsistent with applicable laws. If the terms change, the company will notify the member seven days in advance on the service page.
Article 3 Interpretation and Exception Rule of Terms
1. The Company may have separate Terms and Conditions for each of the individual services provided, and if the contents conflict with these Terms, the Terms and Conditions of the individual Services shall prevail.
2. If the matters not specified in this agreement are stipulated in related laws and regulations, they are subject to the regulations.
Article 4 Definitions of Terms
1. Service: "Bang Bang" related services that members can use regardless of terminals implemented with various wired and wireless devices including personal computer (PC), TV, portable terminal, and telecommunication facilities.
2. Member: means any user who enters into a contract with the Company to use the Services and uses the services provided by the Company.
3. ID: It means the email address of the member who entered when the member joined.
4. Password: means the combination of letters or numbers set by the member for personal information and confirmation of the member.
5. Domain: means the unique Internet address given by the company for the use of the member's service. The company provides additional domain addresses according to the services for the services provided.
6. Post: means any information or material, including letters, documents, pictures, sounds, links, files, or any combination thereof, posted by the member in the use of the service by the member.
7. Paid service: means various online digital contents and services provided by the company for a fee.
8. Heart: A virtual unit of currency used to make or use a service, which means a member pays and buys.
9. Point: means the unit of free currency that is paid to a member in compensation for his / her use of the service.
Article 5 Signing of Use Contract
1. The contract of use shall be concluded by the member by agreeing to the service usage conditions on the member registration page provided by the "Bang Bang" service and all services, applying for the use, and accepting the contents of the application.
3. The Company may not approve the applications falling under each of the following subparagraphs, or may terminate the use contract after the end of the period.
1. If the applicant has previously lost his or her membership status pursuant to these Terms and Conditions
2. If you applied using the e-mail address of a third party.
3. Failure to provide false information, or where the Company has not provided a required entry
4. If you want to use the service for fraudulent purposes
5. If the application is not approved due to the reason of the user's misconduct or is in violation of the other prescribed matters
6. If it is judged to be a member who does not conform to the policy of the company, or if it is difficult to provide the service
7. If the purpose of use of the member or the use of the service is the infringement or infringement of the property right or goodwill of the company
8. Creating large numbers of IDs and domains through unusual methods
9. The Company may divide the members according to the company policy according to the grade, divide the usage time, the number of use, and the menu of service so that the use can be different.
10. When a member changes the contents of the personal information stated at the time of enrollment, the member must correct the changes immediately. The Company shall not be held liable for any damages incurred by members due to delay of modification.
Article 6 Duty to protect personal information
2. The Company shall immediately terminate the member's personal information if the service is interrupted or the member withdraws the consent to provide personal information. However, schedule information can be kept as stipulated by related laws such as the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce.
3. The Company may collect additional personal information in accordance with the related laws and regulations, with the consent of the member, for the purpose of improving the service and introducing the service to the member.
4. The Company shall not disclose or provide any personal information to the third party, including the member's account information, without the member's consent, except as otherwise provided by law.
5. The Company may provide links and other means to use the Member's account information for the convenience of members in future services.
Article 7 Member's ID and Password
1. Members are responsible for managing their ID and password.
2. Member must not provide ID and password for third parties to use.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the negligent use of the service caused by the negligent management of the member's ID and password, or the unauthorized use of the third party without the company's intentional or material negligence.
4. Members should immediately notify the Company and follow Company's instructions if they know that their ID and password are stolen or used by a third party.
Article 8 Payment, Refund and Cancellation of Payment
1. Members may use the paid service through various payment methods provided by the Company. If the payment is processed abnormally and requests normal processing, the company shall be obliged to process the member's payment amount normally.
2. The Company may cancel or refund the amount charged and paid through fraudulent or prohibited methods.
3. Members may receive cancellation, refund, and compensation from the Company pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph 4 below if there are any of the following reasons:
1. If there is no service that can be used through settlement and the company is entirely responsible for the service (except in cases where it is unavoidable,
2. In the event of duplication of payment records due to an error in the system of the company or the settlement agency
3. When the Company notifies member of termination such as termination of service
4. Miscellaneous If we have other requirements for consumer protection.
5. If a Member requests a refund of unused items within 7 days of paid payment.
4. Refunds and cancellation procedures are as follows.
1. Members who wish to make a refund must register with the Customer Center after confirming their identity through e-mail.
2. The Company shall determine whether the reason for requesting a refund is appropriate and refund to the member who has proved that the reason for the refund of paragraph 3 exists and has been properly processed.
3. The Company shall explain to members in detail how the amount of refunds to be refunded to the member is made, and then the refund and payment shall be canceled by the Company.
4. Members can refund only within 7 days of purchase and refund only after 7 days from the date of purchase, if they are recognized as a reason for the company's failure to pay due to a system error.
6. If the contract is canceled due to the voluntary withdrawal of the member, the item held by the member will be automatically destroyed and can not be recovered or refunded.
7. In the process of identity verification, if the registration information of the member turns out to be false information or does not meet the conditions of membership, it will be disciplined and forced withdrawal and can not be refunded or reimbursed due to the member's reasons.
8. Disputes between the Company and the User may be subject to the arbitration of the Electronic Transaction Dispute Resolution Committee, which is established under Article 32 of the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions.
Article 9 (Cancellation of Contract by Minor's Legal Representative)
1. A member who is a minor or a legal representative of a minor may cancel the contract in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations if the member is under obligation such as payment without consent of the legal representative. However, except in cases involving minors.
Article 10 Use and Termination of Hearts, Points and Items
1. Hearts, points and items may be used as a means of payment when using services provided by the Company.
2. Hearts and items purchased by a member will expire after 2 years from the last contact date of the member. However, if the period of use of the purchased item is fixed, it can be used only within that period.
3. Hearts, points and items that the Company grants to members free of charge will expire after one year from the date of the last member's access. However, if the period of use of the item is fixed, it can be used only within that period.
4. Hearts that are paid for free may be paid differently according to the gender of the member, and the number of hearts consumed when using the internal functions may be different depending on the sex, age, etc. of the member.
5. The order of the use of the heart is determined by the company's policy.
Article 11 Obligations of the Company
1. The company strives to provide continuous and stable service.
2. The Company shall have a security system suitable for the level of development of the current Internet security technology and the nature of the service provided by the company so that the members can use the service safely.
3. The Company shall deal with any opinions or complaints from members using the Service if it is found to be justified. At this time, the process is delivered to the customer by mail or bulletin board.
4. The Company complies with laws and regulations related to the operation and maintenance of services such as information communication network utilization promotion and information protection law, communication secret protection law, telecommunication business law.
Article 12 Membership Obligations
1. Members shall not engage in any of the following activities:
1. When registering false information or changing membership information
2. To steal information from others
3. If you impersonate an operator, an employee, or a company.
4. If you change the information posted by the company
5. If you are hacking to obtain information from other users
6. To harass, threaten or defamate the Company and other members and other third parties.
7. To disclose or post information that is contrary to obscenity, violent messages,
8. Expressing your own religious beliefs or deprecating the religion of others
9. If you distribute false facts and commit fraud
10. When selling or promoting products for which online sales are prohibited under domestic law
11. Sale or promotion of products that are prohibited to be imported or sold in Korea, such as merchandise, narcotic drugs, psychotropic drugs, etc.
12. If you do something that violates the fair trade, such as a stallion
13. To publish, sell or promote sexually explicit material and adult material.
14. Posting or promoting matters related to nightlife, decadent entertainment, or illegal activities
15. Doing acts that may cause political or social disgrace.
16. Infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trade secrets and patents by the Company and other third parties.
17. Distribution of malicious code or data causing malfunction of information or communication facilities or destruction of information
18. Any other illegal act that violates existing laws and regulations.
19. Any other violations that are noticed through other "Bang Bang" mobile applications or online web pages
2. The Company may take reasonable measures to prohibit the use of services, such as termination of service / termination of services, and to take measures against the investigation agencies, in accordance with the seriousness of the violation,
3. Members may not transfer, donate or lease the right of use of the service or other status of the use contract to a third party without the express prior consent of the Company and can not provide it as collateral.
4. The member must comply with the related laws, the regulations of this agreement, the notice of use and the notice notified in relation to the service, the notice of the company, etc., and shall not engage in acts that interfere with other company's business.
5. Members shall not engage in sales / advertising activities against the purposes and methods set by the Company without prior permission of the Company, and the use of the Member's services should not infringe the property rights, goodwill or business model of the Company.
Article 13 Provision and modification of services
1. The Company provides the following services to its members.
1. "Bang Bang" integrated account service
2. Any services that the Company provides to Members through further development or through partnership agreements with other companies.
2. The service is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in case of maintenance, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities, loss of communication or operational reasons. In this case, the company will notify the member by way of notice board and mail. However, if there is an unavoidable reason that the Company can not give notice in advance, it can notify after the fact.
4. The Company shall not be liable to the member for the mutual, trademark, service marking of the company or "Bang Bang" service unless the Company has entered into a separate written agreement with the member and gives the "Bang Bang" service and the explicit right to use the brand features of the service , Logos, domain names, and any other distinctive brand features that you may have.
5. The service provided by "Bang Bang" continues to evolve. The form, function, and design of the services provided by the Company may be changed or discontinued as needed. In this case, the Company will not notify the member in advance of individual changes. However, if it is judged to be unfavorable to the member, it will be announced through notice or e-mail.
6. In the event that the services provided by the preceding paragraph are changed or discontinued, we will not compensate the members for the services provided free of charge.
Article 14 Advertising
1. The Company may display advertisements by using the information entered by the customer and the information related to the operation of the service. Members agree to display customized ad impressions when using the service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the participation, communication or transaction of the advertiser in the promotional activities posted on the Service or through the Service.
Article 15 Provision of information via e-mail
1. The Company may provide a variety of information that a Member considers necessary for the use of the Service to an e-mail address provided by the Member.
2. The Company may use its membership information to transmit commercial e-mails for commercial purposes to operate the Service. If you do not want this, you can opt out.
3. The company can send by e-mail regardless of the member's consent if the following conditions are met.
1. If you send an authentication e-mail to confirm the possession of the e-mail address entered in the application for use
2. If you send an authentication e-mail to confirm that the information of the member has changed.
3. If the Company determines that it is important for members to know about providing other services
Article 16 Restrictions on Use of Services
1. The Company may limit or discontinue all or part of the Services in whole or in part, without notice, when the occurrence or occurrence of a force majeure such as a natural disaster, a national emergency, a technical defect that is difficult to solve,
2. The Company shall not be liable for any problems between its members arising from the use of the Service.
3. The use of the ID and its domain is restricted if the member's negligence on the management of the member causes damage to the member due to leakage of the ID and password or illegal use by the third party. can.
4. If the Company is in the process of investigating the violation of Article 9 of this Agreement and the member ID and domain are directly related to the specific violation, You can temporarily suspend the use of your ID and domain. Members may file a complaint through the "Bang Bang" service website or by e-mail.
Article 17 Rights and Responsibilities of Posts
1. Responsibility and rights to the text, images, videos, links, and other information (hereinafter referred to as "post") written by members in the service are reserved to the member who registered the post.
2. The Company can not monitor and manage the content created by the member and is not responsible for it. The company is not responsible for the reliability, authenticity, accuracy, etc. of the posts registered by the member.
3. The copyrights and intellectual property rights of the service and the copyright of the company-created posts belong to the company. However, we exclude any work that is provided solely or jointly by members or provided under a partnership agreement.
4. The postings posted by members in the Service may be used by the media, the homepage, other services of the Company, or other means (including those now known and developed in the future) for search results, service operations and promotions. At this time, some modifications, duplicates, edits and publications may be published within the scope necessary for such exposure. In this case, the company complies with the copyright laws, and members can take action at any time through the Customer Center or in-service management functions to remove such posts, exclude search results, or make them private.
5. If a member withdraws from membership, the post created by him will not be deleted. However, before you leave, you can delete your own posts. The Company shall not be liable for any postings that have been copied or reproduced by a third party without the deletion thereof. In addition, in the case of a member who violates the Terms and the related laws and regulations, in order to protect other members and use it as evidence for the request of a court, investigation agency or related organization, You can keep your membership information.
6. The member's liability for civil and criminal liability arising from the infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the member or the third party by a member's post or work shall be borne wholly by the member.
Article 18 Management of posts
1. If a member's post contains contents that violate related laws such as information network law and copyright law, the right holder may ask to stop posting or to delete the corresponding post according to the procedures defined by relevant laws. You must.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any violation of the provisions of this Agreement or any other company policies, related laws, intellectual property rights, And can take measures.
Article 19 Responsibility for Transaction
1. The Company shall bear only the system operation and management responsibility for the efficient service and shall not represent the buyer or the seller in relation to the transaction of goods or services, Must bear all responsibility for it.
2. The Company shall not be liable for the negligence and authenticity of the seller or the purchaser, the quality, completeness, stability, legality and non-infringement of the rights of others, Or the information entered by the seller, and the truth or legality of the material posted on the linked URL through the information, and any risk and liability related thereto shall be borne wholly by the user.
3. The Company will only provide a "bang-bang" -based trading system, and all the disputes concerning the contents of the transaction shall be the responsibility of the concerned party.
Article 20 Limitation of Liability
1. The Company shall not be held responsible for any obstacles to the use of the service due to the reasons for the member's failure, such as not complying with the member's terms and conditions of use of the service and usage standards.
2. The Company does not warrant the contents, reliability, accuracy, etc. of the information, data, facts posted through the service.
3. The Company shall be exempted from liability if it makes a transaction between its members or between a member and a third party through the service.
4. The Company shall not be liable for the use of the services provided free of charge unless there are special regulations in the relevant laws.
5. The Company shall be exempted from liability for failure to provide services due to natural disasters, war, interruption of service by telecommunications carriers, technical difficulties that are difficult to solve, or other force majeure.
6. The Company shall be exempted from any liability in case of any interruption or failure of the service due to unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, periodic inspection,
7. Members shall be responsible for any loss of data, data or information on the computer system caused by downloading or accessing certain programs or information using the company's services at their own discretion.
8. The Company shall be exempted from any liability in the event that the telecommunication service provider ceases to provide telecommunication services or fails to provide such services normally.
9. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by members' fault of computer such as computer error, personal information and e-mail address, incorrect password management and so on.
10. The Company shall be responsible for all problems arising from security problems that are not within the computer environment of the member or the company's management, or problems arising from the company's failure, such as network hacking, not.
11. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, etc. of the important information about the contents provided by the service, and shall not be responsible for the deletion, storage failure, misdelivery, No responsibility. In addition, the Company shall not be held responsible for the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and quality of the information, data or facts posted or transmitted by members in or on the website.
12. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by the leakage or provision of personal information by others.
13. The Company shall not be liable for the failure of the Member to obtain the utilities that it expects to use the Service and shall be exempted from liability for damages arising from the selection or use of the Service for the Service.
14. The Company shall have no obligation to review or review the contents of the post at any time prior to registration, and shall not be responsible for the results.
15. In the event of data charges incurred in connection with a non-WiFi environment, the user shall not be able to make any payment request to the company for the charges imposed.
Article 21 Governing Law and Judiciary
1. Any lawsuit filed between the Company and the Member shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea.
2. The lawsuits related to the dispute between the Company and the Member shall be brought before the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
These Terms will be effective January 18, 2019.
Copyright © BangBang. All rights reserved.